We specialise in the excavation and replacement of boundary shafts
Boundary trap replacement is the most common part of a sewer drain that needs replacing. Many older properties in Melbourne still have terracotta drains that dislodge and break. The most common place where the sewer pipe cracks, brakes or collapses is where the horizontal pipes meet the vertical pipe (the boundary shaft) leading out to the water authorities drain. If your drains are continuously blocking then call Titan Plumbing Services today and we can clear, camera inspect and identify the cause and if needed, excavate and repair the problem.
Why trust Titan Plumbing Services?
- For the peace of mind that comes with experience
- We’re on call 24/7 and 365 days a year
- We’re Licensed Master Plumbers
- You’ll always speak directly to a plumber or our office
- We put customer needs at the heart of everything we do
- We’re WorkSafe – we focus on safety, yours and ours