Your licenced and accredited backflow prevention plumber
Titan Plumbing Services offers testing of your on-site backflow devices. It’s mandatory to have backflow prevention systems checked and tested every 12 months to prevent risk of water contamination. Businesses have the responsibility to install and test their backflow prevention assemblies, and to ensure that their respective backflow device is working and well-maintained. Neglecting this responsibility may cause contamination and result in a variety of illnesses. Our highly trained technicians perform backflow tests on installed devices to ensure they’re protecting potable water supplies across Melbourne. If any faults are found on your backflow devices, we can repair or replace your backflow devices ensuring the potable water supply remains protected.
Why trust Titan Plumbing Services?
- We’re on call 24/7 and 365 days a year
- We’re Licensed Master Plumbers
- You’ll always speak directly to a plumber or our office
- We’re WorkSafe – we focus on safety, yours and ours
- We put customer needs at the heart of everything we do
- For the peace of mind that comes with experience